Cosmetics and Personal Care
Labeling Solutions for the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries
Cosmetics and personal care covers a diverse group of products and package types, from small nail polish containers to flexible packaging for creams, etc.
One thing that all the types of products have in common is the need for accurate and attractive labeling to help with product identification and for making a package stand out on the sheet.
EPI labeling systems, including the modular MFlex™ line up and our custom labeling systems, can meet the needs of the industry for just about every package type.
To add to the high quality of your finished package, using ID Technology labels is the finishing touch.
With multiple locations across North America and the latest technology in digital and flexo printing, we can ensure your products project the right image for your brand.
Labeling for Cosmetics and Personal Care
Jars and Bottles
Dropper Type Bottles
Soap and Shampoo Dispensers
Trays for Wipes
Pouches and Other Flexible Packaging
Corrugated Shipping Cases
Labeling applications in cosmetics and personal industries cover a huge range of package types.
Fortunately, EPI's labeling systems, the modular and flexible MFlex™ systems, and our purpose-engineered custom labelers, are more than up to the task.
Some of the applications we handle include the following:
- Labeling small items such as lipsticks and nail polish
- Applying labels to plastic bottles for soaps, shampoos, and more
- Custom product handling for delicate items
- Tamper evident and security labels for high-value items and display cartons
- High-speed labeling of round containers
- Semi-automatic labeling systems
Flexible Package Labeling
For products that are packaged in flexible packaging, such as pouches, sachets, and bags, EPI labelers such as our Flex-Pac™ system are designed to integrate right into your packaging machinery.
We have many years of experience ensuring our systems are a good fit for all OEM machine brands - providing a foolproof way to add labeling capability to your packaging.
The advantages of our flexible packaging labelers include:
- Full integration with your packaging machine controls
- Application of labels or coupons at the point the material is under the best level of control
- Print and apply capability on some models
- A choice of applicator module to suit your application.
EPI label applicators can be integrated with baggers, flow and stretch wrappers, stickpad machines and more.
ID Technology Labels
With seven label production plants are strategically located in California, Georgia, New Hampshire, Texas, Wisconsin, Edmonton, and Toronto. We produce and inventory labels closer to you, equating to cost savings on shipping and shorter transport times so you receive the “freshest” possible labels and a reduction in overall carbon footprint for a positive impact to the environment.
Our label products include:
- Flexographic printed labels in up to 10 colors
- Digital labels with multiple HP Indigo systems
- Hybrid labels - flexo labels with digitally printed variable sections
- Foil blocking for high-quality cosmetics labels
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer labels for logistics items
- RFID labels
VISIT OUR ID TECHNOLOGY LABEL MICROSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR LABEL PRODUCTION AND DESIGN CAPABILITIES
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.