EPI has been designing custom labelers for Flexible Packaging for almost four decades. The Flex-Pac™ is an excellent example, being engineered for simple integration in a wide range of packaging machines.
For customers needing to add labeling capability to their flexible packaging lines, Flex-Pac is an excellent solution.
Designed to be simple to use, and require minimal maintenance, Flex-Pac easily integrates with a wide variety of packaging machines, including:
- VFFS (vertical bag maker)
- Pouch Machines
- HFFS (horizontal flow wrappers)
- Stretch Wrappers
At EPI, we have excellent relationships with the OEM packaging equipment manufacturers. Combined with our experience with installing our products into multiple brands of machines, you can expect a trouble-free installation every time.
Advantages of the Flex-Pac System
The Flex-Pac™ is recommended by more OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) than all other flexible packaging labelers combined. It is also the industry standard for flexible packaging labelers and has various options to suit your needs.
Additional features and benefits of the machine include:
- The Flex-Pac™ is constructed entirely of non-corrosive materials
- It is designed to integrate with your bagging/wrapping equipment
- The Flex-Pac™ is dependable, reliable, and versatile
- The machine features Direct Drive Technology which ensures “slip-free” performance in the most extreme environments
- It integrates seamlessly with virtually every bagger’s control system
Flex-Pac can be supplied as a labeling system for prime (pre-printed) labels and coupons or as a print-and-apply labeler with an integrated thermal printer.
Smooth Integration & Operation
The Flex-Pac™ machine applies pressure-sensitive labels to virtually any package or product surface, making it ideal for reclosable, production, or primary labels. Each Flex-Pac™ is custom designed for each packaging machine in your operation and expressly for your specific application.
The labeler is then tightly integrated with your current or newly purchased equipment for a perfectly smooth operation and labeling of your product. We can integrate with virtually every bag maker on the market and are able to perform a variety of label applications, including pouch, coffee bag, pillow bag, and horizontal/flow.
Flex-Pac is available for rental for short-term production demands (such as marketing campaigns); contact us for details.
For more information, please feel free to contact our sales team.
- Label Size: 1″x1″ to 6″x6″
- Electrical: 2A @ 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Electrical with Printer: 6A @ 120 VAC, 60HZ
- Pneumatic: 2 SCFM, 80 PSI
- Optional Printer: 203 DPI up to 16 IPS. Other Speeds and Resolutions Available
- Construction: Exclusively Non-Corrosive Materials
- Designed and Built in the USA
- Your business depends on successful marketing campaigns, which often involve redeemable coupons or labels on your packages.
- It’s essential that adding labeling capability doesn’t add to expensive downtime or lower productivity on the packaging lines.
- Your operations team reports that existing legacy labelers are costly to maintain and repair, reducing margins.
- EPI’s Flex-Pac system is specifically designed to apply labels and coupons to flexible packaging.
- Based on EPI’s direct-drive label control, Flex-Pac is a simple label applicator with minimal moving parts. It is designed to operate with minimal downtime.
- The simplicity of the Flex-Pac design ensures that it needs very little attention from your maintenance or operator teams, keeping operating costs to a minimum and improving efficiency.
- You are under pressure to reduce the cost of repairs and parts.
- You wish to introduce labeling systems for your flexible packaging, but there is very little space available on your packaging lines.
- The design of Flex-Pac systems minimizes the number of parts that need to be stocked, and simple engineering ensures fast and cost-effective repairs.
- The Flex-Pac labeler is designed to integrate into your bagging or wrapping machine, using very little valuable space on your packaging line.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- It is often difficult to get quality training for new packaging equipment.
- Flex-Pac is so simple to use and maintain that you’ll only have to interact with it to replenish labels – leaving you with plenty of time to take care of other tasks on the packaging line.
- Our Labeling and Coding brands are proud to offer the PMMI Certified Trainer Program. This recognized designation ensures that the highest standards of quality training are being met and unparalleled value is given to the customer.
Contact an EPI Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.