High Speed Label Applicator: The Smaller, Smarter Labeling Solution.
The all-new M-Series wipe-on high speed label applicator from EPI truly advances the state of the art. Not only is it significantly smaller than its competition, it is light years more flexible. Any orientation, limitless unwind/rewind combinations and its diminutive size allow these high speed labelers to go places and do things the competition just can’t.
Get More Info About This High Speed Label Applicator
The new M-Series Direct Apply Labeler may be the perfect fit to make your production line even more efficient. For more information on our high speed labeling line, fill out the form to download a free product spec sheet. You can also Contact Us or visit the EPI Labelers blog for more info.
High Speed Labelers Save You Time, Money & Complexity
Its features don’t stop with size – automatic calibration, color touch screen HMI, speed matching encoder, sealed connections and PLC control all come standard on the M-Series. Want more with your high speed labeler? How about 1 minute label changes thanks to its cantilevered design and adjustable, spring loaded drive system?
Have an application that requires multiple labelers? The M-series is so advanced that up to three label heads can be controlled from the same touch screen, saving you time, money and complexity.
High Speed Label Applicators & Printers
Built for flexibility, the new M Series High Speed Labeler can work in conjunction with a printer for date codes and lot tracking, or you can visit our Print & Apply page for a more robust line of print and apply labeling systems.
M-Series Wipe-On High Speed Labeler Specifications
· Compact design – Main Plate dimensions 6” x 8.5”
· Accepts 8,” 12” or 16” unwinds (12” standard)
· Modular design allows for limitless configurations of unwind/rewind
· Easily convertible from right to left hand orientation (approx. 15 min. change over)
· Standard speed 1200 in (30m)/min. (6,000 in (150m)/min. is optional)
· CE Compliant
· Color touch screen HMI
· Legendary EPI simplicity – Train operators in 10 minutes
· Designed for stand alone or machine integrated applications
· Standard web width 5”
· Optimized for direct apply, wipe-on and merge applications
· Remote mounted controls for ease of integration/operation
· Hard anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, UHMW and Urethane construction.
· Built in the USA