Labeler Systems & Inserter Equipment – Custom Fit To Meet Your Needs.
EPI is a dedicated manufacturer of high quality labeling and inserting equipment for packaging and promotional needs. Our machines are the answer to easy and efficient workflow production for our clients’ industries, which include; snack food, bakery, confectionery, beverage, dairy, coffee, meat and poultry, pet food, frozen food, fabric, textile and general packaging.
Product Solutions. Customer Commitment. Custom Manufacturing At Its Best.
EPI takes the time to listen. That’s why we’re able to meet and exceed the demands of our customers. Since its founding in 1980, EPI continues to be the industry innovator, thanks to its talented engineers, dedicated support team and company philosophy – making quality promotional inserting and packaging labeling systems that are easy to set up, resist wear and tear, and are designed to withstand and operate in harsh environments.
EPI recognizes that each operation and packaging machine is different and may require special attention to the application, operator needs and package type. That’s exactly why all our inserters, labelers and printer labelers are custom-tailored to fit our clients’ needs.
Applications of Our Labelers & Inserter Machinery:
- Labeling on plastic, paper or flexible packages for VFFS, HFFS, pouches, bread and bun bags
- Labeling on clamshells and various other types of containers
- Custom printed & printable label applicator for cartons and other casing material
- Inserting 2D coupons, recipes or other promotional items as well as liquid pouches into a variety of industrial packages
- Inserting multi-dimensional pieces such as toys, cubes, game pieces, and more into consumer packages
- Tamp, merge and vac blow labelers for pressure sensitive labeling
- Print and apply application to boxes, cases, packaging or fabric
Whether you need your labelers to accommodate clear, colored, foil, blank, image, waterproof, roll, round, or shipping labels for your packaging or cartons, EPI has the supplies for you. Our range of systems includes pressure-sensitive labeling, thermal transfer capabilities, label holders, and even labelers designed for custom printing.