The UII label applicator, incorporates EPI's direct drive label transport system and is able to handle many common labeling tasks.
A robust and versatile label applicator, engineered for simplicity, the UII lends itself to a wide variety of applications.
Its dependable and flexible design will achieve precise placement of virtually any type of pressure-sensitive label. Our patented label stop compensator keeps label placement accurate.
Our diverse applicator options allow labels to be applied to virtually any surface of a wide variety of packages. The UII can be integrated with many different packaging line scenarios by using custom integral mounts or a flexible T-base stand.
Advantages of the UII Label Applicator
- Dependable, Reliable, and Versatile.
- Ruggedized to Adapt to the Most Demanding Bakery Environments.
- 30-Second Tool-Less Change Over From Top to Gusseted End.
- Includes Rolling Stand with Lead Screw Height Adjustment.
- Continuous Flow Application.
- Ease of Set-Up.
- Easy to Thread and Operate.
- Flexible Integration with Minimal Impact to Your Line.
- Multiple Configurations.
- Variety of Unwind Sizes, Standard 12”.
- Intuitive Controls, 10 min Training.
- Constructed Entirely of Non-Corrosive Materials.
- Direct Drive Technology Allows our Labelers to Operate Under the Harshest Conditions.
- Various Options to Suit Your Needs.
UII Labeler Specifications
Label Size: 1″x1″ to 6″x6″
Electrical: 2A @ 120 VAC, 60 HZ
Pneumatic: 2 SCFM, 80 PSI
Speed: 120/MIN (based on 3″x3″ label)
Construction: Exclusively Non-Corrosive Materials
Designed and Built in the USA
The UII applicator is available for rental for short-term production demands (such as marketing campaigns); contact us for details.
- You need to add labeling capability to your packaging operations but have limited space available and don't want to invest in expensive line modifications.
- One of your concerns is improving productivity, so any equipment purchased needs to meet this.
- Your operations team reports that existing legacy labelers are costly to maintain and repair, reducing margins.
- EPI’s UII applicator system has a compact form factor, making it ideal for fitting into small spaces.
- Based on EPI’s direct-drive label control, the UII is a simple label applicator with minimal moving parts. It is designed to operate with minimal downtime. For maximum productivity, it is available in a dual zero-down version.
- The simplicity of the UII design ensures that it needs very little attention from your maintenance or operator teams, keeping operating costs to a minimum and improving efficiency.
- You are under pressure to reduce the cost of repairs and parts.
- Your goals include improving the efficiency of the packaging lines.
- Having to stop production for label roll changes impacts your overall OEE.
- The design of the UII system minimizes the number of parts that need to be stocked, and simple engineering ensures fast and cost-effective repairs.
- The simplicity of the UII ensures that the system operates with minimal stoppages.
- The zero-downtime (ZDT) version of UII allows it to operate with no stoppages for label replenishment, avoiding any reduction in you line OEE.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- It is often difficult to get quality training for new packaging equipment.
- The UII is so simple to use and maintain that you’ll only have to interact with it to replenish labels – leaving you with plenty of time to take care of other tasks on the packaging line.
- Our Labeling and Coding brands are proud to offer the PMMI Certified Trainer Program. This recognized designation ensures that the highest standards of quality training are being met and unparalleled value is given to the customer.
Contact an EPI Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.