The MFlex Wrap is a pressure-sensitive labeling system, designed to apply a label to round containers, accurately and consistently.
MFlex Wrap is an integrated modular labeling machine that includes:
• Product spacing module.
• Integrated conveyor.
• M2 System labeling head and label wrap module.
• Electronically synchronized modules.
MFlex Wrap is available with either a conventional wrap station module or a 3-point wrap, designed for applying a label in register with features on the product or for unstable products.
• Water and Sports Drinks
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Cosmetics and Personal Care
• Craft Beer and Wine
• Household Products and Cleaners
• Automotive, Oil, and Additives
• Custom Applications
- To maintain your business growth, you need to be confident your packaging lines operate efficiently and economically.
- You don't want to have to invest in new labeling equipment whenever marketing comes up with a new container size.
- Downtime caused by legacy labeling equipment is lowering efficiencies and reducing margins.
- MFlex labelers are simple in design and are engineered to operate at high efficiencies for a long working life.
- The MFlex labeler for front & back containers is engineered to be able to handle a wide range of container sizes, making it a versatile addition to your packaging operations.
- The modular design of MFlex labelers ensures that any maintenance downtime is minimized. Optional zero-down solutions can reduce downtime even further by removing the need to stop for label roll replenishment.
- The constant need to reduce the cost of repairs and parts.
- Difficulties with recruiting and training operators for packaging lines.
- The modular design of MFlex systems minimizes the number of parts that need to be stocked and the simple design ensures fast and cost-effective repairs.
- All MFlex machines feature a singular touch-screen interface - ensuring the system keeps operators happy and also provides comprehensive diagnostics for maintenance.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- Labeling systems have different controls, even if from the same manufacturer.
- With one simple HMI interface and the ability to save settings as product recipes, MFlex makes it quick and straightforward to set up for the next product. Mechanical adjustments are quick and easy, too - getting you up and running with minimal frustration.
- If you have more than one MFlex machine, they all use the same HMI and menu system, even for different applications. This helps your operators get familiar with a new labeler quickly.
Contact an EPI Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.