The MFlex product line includes excellent labeling systems for labeling the top and bottom of packages, as well as wrapping a label around three sides.
What if there is a need to be able to handle both applications on the same packaging line? That’s where our Top & Bottom C-Wrap labeling system excels. Built around a special dual conveyor system, this is our most versatile MFlex.
Top-only labeling, top and bottom labeling, bottom-only labeling, and c-wrap label application make this a popular option for contract packagers and companies that use a number of different package styles.
See how it all comes together using our innovative MFlex InMotion interactive animation viewer:
• Meat and Poultry Products
• Baked Goods and Confectionery
• Fresh Produce
• Retail Food
• Cosmetics and Personal Care
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Custom Applications
- To maintain your business growth, you need to be confident your packaging lines operate efficiently and economically.
- When marketing comes out with package styles your labeling equipment can't handle, you need to intervene in disputes.
- Downtime caused by legacy labeling equipment is lowering efficiencies and reducing margins.
- MFlex labelers are simple in design and engineered to operate at high efficiency for long working life.
- This MFlex design is more versatile than other labeling methods and allows the equipment to run creative packages that can enhance your brand.
- The modular design of MFlex labelers ensures that any maintenance downtime is minimized. Optional zero-down solutions can reduce downtime by removing the need to stop for label roll replenishment.
- The constant need to reduce the cost of repairs and parts.
- Difficulties with recruiting and training operators for packaging lines.
- The modular design of MFlex systems minimizes the number of parts that need to be stocked and the simple design ensures fast and cost effective repairs.
- All MFlex machines feature a singular touch-screen interface - ensuring the system keeps operators happy and provides comprehensive diagnostics for maintenance.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- Labeling systems have different controls, even if from the same manufacturer.
- With one simple HMI interface and the ability to save settings as product recipes, MFlex makes it quick and straightforward to set up for the next product. Mechanical adjustments are quick and easy, too - getting you up and running with minimal frustration.
- If you have more than one MFlex machine, they all use the same HMI and menu system, even for different applications. This helps your operators get familiar with a new labeler quickly.
Contact an EPI Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.