MFlex Hugger Belt is a labeling system that uses hugger belts to move the product to be labeled through the label application section of the machine. This allows for many types of packages to be labeled, especially when other conveyor designs make it difficult to apply the label in the required location on the package.
The MFlex Hugger Belt can be configured with either one or two labeling heads, making it ideal to label either or both sides of the product, as well as having the ability to apply a c-wrap label that spans two sides.
The twin hugger belt product control module is simple to adjust for different package sizes, making changeover quick and efficient.
See how it all comes together using our innovative MFlex InMotion interactive animation viewer:
• Meat and Poultry Products.
• Fresh Produce
• Cosmetics and Personal Care
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Retail Food
• Baked Goods and Confectionery
• Custom Applications
- To maintain your business growth, you need to be confident your packaging lines operate efficiently and economically.
- You need to intervene in disputed when marketing comes out with package styles your labeling equipment can't handle.
- Downtime caused by legacy labeling equipment is lowering efficiencies and reducing margins.
- MFlex labels are simple in design and are engineered to operate at high efficiencies for a long working life.
- The hugger-belt conveyor design is more versatile than other labeling methods and allows the equipment to run creative packages that can enhance your brand.
- The modular design of MFlex labelers ensures that any maintenance downtime is minimized. Optional zero-down solutions can reduce downtime even further by removing the need to stop for label roll replenishment.
- The constant need to reduce the cost of repairs and parts.
- Difficulties with recruiting and training operators for packaging lines.
- The modular design of MFlex systems minimizes the number of parts that need to be stocked and the simple design ensures fast and cost effective repairs.
- All MFlex machines feature a singular touch-screen interface - ensuring the system keeps operators happy and also provides comprehensive diagnostics for maintenance.
Operators & Technicians
- Many packaging machines are complicated and time-consuming to set up, causing frustrations for everyone on the packaging line.
- Labeling systems have different controls, even if from the same manufacturer.
- With one simple HMI interface and the ability to save settings as product recipes, MFlex makes it quick and straightforward to set up for the next product. Mechanical adjustments are quick and easy, too - getting you up and running with minimal frustration.
- If you have more than one MFlex machine, they all use the same HMI and menu system, even for different applications. This helps your operators get familiar with a new labeler quickly.
Contact an EPI Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an EPI account manager today to learn how our labeling automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.